Parish specific training, speaking and consultations.
As well as the services seen on this website we offer a range of other support services for parishes and employed youth workers in their work with young people.
Some of these include:
- Providing pastoral support to youth leaders/non-managerial support
- Resourcing with relevant and up to date teaching materials and ideas
- Advising on a number of issues such as developing strategies for youth work starting new groups and organising youth events
- Speaking at church, youth or school events
- Hosting diocesan wide youth events
- Advising churches on all aspects of employing youth workers, including interviewing
- Providing youth work training at a parish, deanery or diocesan level
Currently we are heavily involved in helping parishes employ youth workers and we have many resources and information to help parishes set up sustainable projects.